Ceramic Pro 9H makes it so you never have to wax or detail your car again. Ceramic Pro 9H is a Permanent Nano-Ceramic Protective Paint Coating!
We offer Ceramic Pro 9H protective paint treatment because it protects paint, glass plastic and interior materials. Ceramic Pro 9H is a permanent nano-ceramic paint coating that produces a high gloss finish and repels water, resists scratches, chemicals, UV, heat, stains and paint.
How it Works
Ceramic Pro 9H permanently bonds with the paint of your vehicle, creating a highly durable protective barrier against foreign material. It's hydrophobic and anti-graffiti prevent water, dust, grime, from sticking. UV and thermal resistance prevent light and heat from affecting the protected areas. Because Ceramic Pro binds permanently, it doesn't wash away like wax or breakdown like silicon sprays.
Why Clean Image
We treat each surface with multiple layers to create a thicker, harder ceramic shield that provides more complete protection as well as makes the finish more glossy. We've applied Ceramic Pro for auto manufacturers, dealers and car owners for years. We've perfected the paint preparation having thousands of vehicles during that time.
How We Do It
A proper installation requires decontaminating the correcting the paint prior to applying Ceramic Coat Pro:
- Decontaminate the paint. Wash, clay bar, remove foreign materials and metal bound to the paint.
- Correct paint. Polish paint to perfect to remove blemishes and imperfections to clarity in an environment lit specifically to prevent reducing paint clarity.
- Prepare Paint. Steam clean to remove any solvents remaining from the polishing process to maximize coating adhering to the paint.
- Mask Vehicle. Tape off parts of the body that shouldn't be coated with the same Ceramic Pro.
- Apply Ceramic Pro Coating. Apply coating with microfiber applicators section by section. Repeat application depending on Ceramic Pro level - bronze, silver or gold.
- Rest the car. Leave the car to dry in a dust-free, enclosed environment.
- Seal the car. Apply Ceramic Pro light to seal the car. Allow it dry.
Ceramic Pro Features
- protects permanently
- Resists Scratches
- Repels Water
- Resists contaminants
- High gloss finish
- Resists chemicals
- Resists weather
- Resists UV, heat and cold
- resist graffiti
Ceramic Pro Levels
Clean Image is a Certified Installer
We are a certified Ceramic Pro Installer. Contact us at any time at (516) 749-4197 or visit us at 260 East Jericho Turnpike, Huntington Station, NY 11746.Contact us for a free estimate 〉